“a picture is worth a thousand words”
But yet I heard a conservative woman talk show host actually say – Trump’s expenses to Mar-a-Lago is just a ‘perk’ of the job.
And as such, these expenses do not count when talking about how to cut the federal budget.
Normal expenses of living – okay?
But Trump has Mar-a-Lago, Trump Tower and Trump’s own grown adult children have Secret Service.
And if Trump is so wanting to make America Great Again – why can’t he say that his son’s security will be paid for their own damn family company?
At times I am feeling kind of sad for the trump supporters. It has to be almost like when they were a child and found out there is not Santa Claus. Their great redeemer is nothing more the sham artist who played them.
I don’t feel sorry for any of them. The sooner those coal miners in West Virginia and Kentucky lose their Obamacare and their food stamps – the sooner these morons might just wake up to smell the Russian Borscht that has just gone rancid.
Yes, I went there….didn’t I?
But isn’t that the problem, He is not going to be effecting in the worst way the richest people. Its going to be the dirt poor that were hoping against hope for him to somehow save their way of life that they have managed to have. Even the poorest beggar still is not wanting to lost their shack . He will not get it, much like the cost of him going to these weekend retreats of his. It is not out of his pocket so it is not even happening to him. When confronted it was not make a mark on his mind.
That’s my point – the rich love Trump and these are the folks that don’t care and will NEVER care.
But if enough average Americans continue to lose their jobs with no hope of ever getting them back – and they lose their health care and their food stamps – then perhaps that is the ONLY thing that will make the ‘real Americans’ sit up and take notice as to what the 1% rich Trump Crowd is really doing?
There is one factor that we’ve not discussed yet – the WOMEN of America – have raised their voices several times in history and it was women who have moved the hands of progress – in spite of all the roadblocks thrown in their faces.
Real change takes time – and I don’t think the American Women have forgotten what Trump and his Agenda means to them and their families.
Women are usually the caregivers in our society – and it is Women who are generally the ones that can see the Big Picture.
I’m not saying Men are not an important factor – rather, the Men who value the accomplishments of strong, intelligent and independent women is the political force that needs to be joined with the Women marches and the Women’s Causes who have already spoken out against Trump and his GOP agenda.
Some interesting day huh? Damn I would love to be fly on the wall when the House commitee on investigations meets tomorrow. IF it meets….
The minority Dem head says there is proof that members of the little hands team colluded with Russia….and the proof is there. Paul Manafort was paid 10 million dollars to influence American politics by Russia. He took the job of promoting little hands for free..guess he could afford to do that.
The Majority, Republican head rushed to the White House today. He told little hands that there is proof there was surveillance! Then he called a press conference after. He’s seen it. He has the evidence!….BUT….he can’t show it to anyone. He didn’t even show it to the members of his own committee. But he did rush off to the White House to reassure his master (he was an integral part of little hand’s campaign) yup, you were surveilled! You were incidentally surveilled!
Incidental surveillance?? Huh? What even IS that? If I walk out in my backyard and see my neighbor doing improper things with a farm animal and report it, am I doing incidental surveillance?
That was today. And tomorrow, Trumpcare (and that is the only case in which I will use that vile name) will crash and burn.
I cannot imagine this administration surviving a year, let alone 4.
What is even more lovely is that the more complicit the defenders of this crook and his crooked family become, the more of them will be OUT of Government and off to prison where they belong.
Here’s how our old friend Jammer has it, and I personally think he is one hundred percent accurate —
In case you haven’t connected the news dots… Putin controls the largest oil company in Russia. He made a 500 Billion dollar deal with the CEO of Exxon Mobil. Obama put sanctions in place which stopped that deal. Russia then hacked into our government in order to get Trump elected. When the CIA told Congress this in September (James Comey was also in that meeting), Mitch McConnell refused to tell the American people, blackmailing Obama saying he would frame it as playing partisan politics during the election. Comey released the infamous no-information letter. Mitch McConnell’s wife was picked for Trump’s cabinet. The CEO of Exxon is now the Secretary of State. Wonder why our President has been so quick to dismiss the CIA’s findings?………it gets better…..Here are some facts:
1) Trump owes Blackstone/ Bayrock group $560 million dollars (one of his largest debtors and the primary reason he won’t reveal his tax returns)
2) Blackstone is owned wholly by Russian billionaires, who owe their position to Putin and have made billions from their work with the Russian government.
3) Other companies that have borrowed from Blackstone have claimed that owing money to them is like owing to the Russian mob and while you owe them, they own you for many favors.
4) The Russian economy is badly faltering under the weight of its over-dependence on raw materials which as you know have plummeted in the last 2 years leaving the Russian economy scrambling to pay its debts.
5) Russia has an impetus to influence our election to ensure the per barrel oil prices are above $65 ( they are currently hovering around $50)
6) Russia can’t affordably get at 80% of its oil reserves and reduce its per barrel cost to compete with America at $45 or Saudi Arabia at $39. With Iranian sanctions being lifted Russia will find another inexpensive competitor increasing production and pushing Russia further down the list of suppliers.
As for Iranian sanctions, the 6 countries lifting them allowing Iran to collect on the billions it is owed for pumping oil but not being paid for it. These billions Iran can only get if the Iranian nuclear deal is signed. Trump spoke of ending the deals which would cause oil sales sanctions to be reimposed, which would make Russian oil more competitive.
7) Rex Tillerson (Trump’s pick for Secretary of State) is the head of ExxonMobil, which is in possession of patented technology that could help Putin extract 45% more oil at a significant cost savings to Russia, helping Putin put money in the Russian coffers to help reconstitute its military and finally afford to mass produce the new and improved systems that it had invented before the Russian economy had slowed so much.
8) Putin cannot get access to these new cost saving technologies OR outside oil field development money, due to US sanctions on Russia, because of its involvement in Ukrainian civil war.
9) Look for Trump to end sanctions on Russia and to back out of the Iranian nuclear deal, to help Russia rebuild its economy, strengthen Putin and make Tillerson and Trump even richer, thus allowing Trump to satisfy his creditors at Blackstone.
10) With Trump’s fabricated hatred of NATO and the U.N., the Russian military reconstituted, the threat to the Baltic states is real. Russia retaking their access to the Baltic Sea from Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia and threatening the shipping of millions of cubic feet of natural gas to lower Europe from Scandinavia, allowing Russia to make a good case for its oil and gas being piped into eastern Europe.
Sources: Time Magazine, NY Times, The Atlantic, The Guardian UK……phew…..did you make it thru all of that?…
What if our NATO allies call Trump’s bluff and tell Trump to take the US out of NATO and go it alone…
That would be a very good start in bringing common sense to the table.
The world cannot deal with a US president that simply throws out personal insults and threatens all the time –
At some point – our foreign allies will have had their fill of Tiny Hands Trump and tell him to do what Trump infamously screamed that he would tell others to go f__k themselves.
Does Trump really think our allies will simply lie down and roll over just because he barks???
BTW – I wonder when Putin, himself, will grow tired of Tiny Hands Trump’s unfiltered mouth spewings?
There is a news story about the Russian lawmaker that was a critic of Putin and he was shot dead.
Hmmm……..Putin was well trained as a ex-KGB agent – and everybody with one working brain cells knows that you NEVER trust an ex-KGB agent.
JEEZUS Almighty…….and then to think we have seen White Evangelical Kristians like Pat Robertson and Franklin Graham – actually DEFEND their boy Trump in his admiration for Puitn and his desire to partner with Russia.
God- Reagan did a lot of damage to America – but at least he wasn’t a Communist-lover.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 124 other followers
Sign me up!