BBC has this list and all the details on each of the news stories here.
Snippets from the week’s news, sliced, diced and processed for your convenience.
- Heavy metal in Morocco is regarded as devil-worship.
- Monkeys notice bad grammar.
- Trousers used to be called unmentionables.
- Neil Armstrong took Dvorak’s New World Symphony and theremin music to the moon.
- The best place to put a wind turbine is in Orkney Islands.
- Dinosaurs were couch potatoes.
- Ice fallen from the sky is due to leaking plane ventilation systems.
- Clothes could take photos.
- Ringo Starr’s mum wanted him to work in a bank.
- Sir Jimmy Savile once saved the day by directing traffic.