These are some decency, common courtesy, standards for bloggin’ that I am borrowing from Arianna Huffington. I’m relatively sure, she wouldn’t mind.
I will delete comments that:
- are abusive, off-topic, or use excessive (I know how much that is, when I see it) foul language
- use ad homonym attacks, including comments that celebrate the death or illness of any person, public figure or otherwise
- contain racist, sexist, homophobic, or any other slurs
- are solicitations and/or advertising for personal blogs or websites
- are posted with the explicit or implicit ( we can tell when it is implicit, even if you can’t) intention of provoking other commenters or staff at Prairie Populists and Progressives.net
- Plus, because as my anti-hero, Ronald Reagan said, “I paid for this microphone”; I can do whatever I think is required.
- Disagree with any of the above? Pay for your own microphone, asshole…
[The last two bullet points were mine, not my bff, Arianna’s.]
If I have to delete you, more than one time, you will be considered for banning from this site. I will run this by my tender hearted friend, fnord.
She, trolls, is your advocate. I, on the other hand, am not… Think defense versus prosecuting attorneys…